Follow Us On Facebook To Win a Tamron Lens
To celebrate the launch of DigitalCameraInfo's official Facebook page, we're giving away a 70–300mm Tamron lens. Like us on Facebook and you could be the winner!
Help us welcome DigitalCameraInfo into the social media fold: we finally launched the official DCI Facebook page. Help us spread the word with this Tamron lens giveaway!
All you have to do is "like" DCI on Facebook by August 31st and you'll be entered to win this 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Tamron lens. The winner will be selected randomly and will get to choose a Nikon, Canon, or Sony mount. Plus, following us on Facebook will mean you can keep in touch with our daily musings, witticisms, and links to the latest camera news and reviews. What are you waiting for? Click!
Rules and Restrictions
• You must be a fan of DigitalCameraInfo.com on Facebook in order to win.
• The winner will be contacted by personal message on Facebook.com and must respond within 24 hours to claim the prize.
• The winner must provide a valid US address in order to claim the prize.
• Reviewed.com editors reserve the right to judge the validity of any submission.
• This competition runs until August 31, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST.
• The competition is open to US residents age 18 or older.
• The total retail value of the prizes on offer is up to $911.95, plus shipping and handling.
• Contest winner is responsible for paying all taxes on the contest prize.
• By participating in the contest you waive and relinquish any and all claims or causes of action that may arise out of the conduct of the contest by Reviewed.com.
• You are not a member of the Reviewed.com staff or affiliated with or a partner, or a staff member of any affiliate or partner for any of the sites.
• Reviewed.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to select the winner of the contest and to determine compliance with the contest rules, and to disqualify any participant at any time and to certify the contest winner.
Be in the know! Get Reviewed.com news and reviews straight to your inbox.
Thanks for signing up!